View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 03:58 AM   #13
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
My baby is up and running again
I am glad your mini has come back to life! This must have been a terrible weekend for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I noticed that after a couple of times it hangs!
I am now trying to reproduce this. I am switching constantly between the main menu and the kobo reader in portrait and landscape mode, sometimes opening an epub, sometimes a kepub.epub. I have now switched over 50 times without any hang up. Do you think you did more switches before it hang up, or did you anything else? Starting and closing the koreader of course will lead to an hang up, but I think this is not what you were talking about.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote