View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #700
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstew View Post
I got an email today too... below:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for writing to us about the transfer of your Fictionwise/eReader library to your NOOK library.
The normal response to emailed inquiries is/used to be "call the support line". What was the history of your correspondence, if you don't mind my asking? I might have to shoot them another email if they're responding to them.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote