Thread: MobileRead Combination Categories
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
That is quite the slippery slope you've fallen down.

You need to get over your disagreement with Lolita. I don't like it as a selection for other reasons, but my viewpoint isn't the only one.
This has nothing to do with Lolita. It has to do with making nominations that have multiple genres/categories that don't work together.

I just used an extreme example to show how out of hand it can get if we let it. If we have a vote, we can do away with these sorts of nominations and get back to real genres/categories.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote