View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsavel View Post
I am the first Time in this Forum and want to say hello.

Who can help me....and answer my question? My Problem is: on my ipad II I have hundrets of ebooks. Is there a way to transfer these ebooks to calibre? In iTunes it is not possible...because iTunes want to overwrite the existence ebooks on this device!

THANKS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

Gus
Are your ebooks inside an application (like Stanza for example?) or in iBooks? If inside an app like stanza, you should be able to save them out first. If inside iBooks... I really don't think you can. Have you never synced with itunes before?
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote