View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #35087
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I had something similar and it was like leaning up against a boulder

I am currently getting ready to go pee and go home. I spent over a half hour waiting for a new client to show up at a house, gave up and went back to the office. they just now called, an hour and a half later. they get the one finger salute
On the positive side, I have one that I use every evening (though not in bed). I sit on the floor, using the bedrest pillow thing to lean against the wall. I read a book with my dog sitting on my lap or between my legs. Sitting on the floor is just something I like; and it does keep me more limber than using a sofa all the time.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote