View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #14
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I propose a new category: the novelego. In Esperanto, the 'eg' suffix means big. In Esperanto, 'novel' is 'romano', and 'novella' is 'romaneto'. I haven't seen the word used, but 'romanego' would imply something larger than a novel. If we borrowed the 'eg' prefix, we could have 'novelego' as a category for something larger than a novel, and some of the giant tomes really seem like they aren't quite in the same category as other novels.

Of course, I have no expectation that novelego, or any term like it would actually be adopted...
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote