View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
BetterWorldBooks is a having a sale - 2 books for $9.00, plus $4.00 for each additional book. The sale is on a select list of used books, and runs from now to Feb 14, 2012. More details can be found here.
That's odd...the e-mail I got from them said 2 books for $5 and then $2.50 for each additional book, all, of course, from their "sale" list:

Quote:
Here's how it works: You shop while you're at work, and get 2 used books for $5 at our sale category. Each book after that is $2.50.

Just to be clear about the rules, you do not have to be at work to shop the sale. That way, those bizarre people who insist on staying on-task until they get home can still get the full discount.

(Offer is valid on used books from sale category. Does not apply to new books or books from other sellers. If you're not sure if a book is on sale, check for the sale tag on its page.)
The link I got is here, hopefully affiliate-tagless since it came straight from their e-mail:

http://cl.exct.net/?qs=b5b8a026c4f96...c9a8f61066bb3b

And, as an aside, the sale page comes with a cute little "boss button" that you can push if you're at work and the boss comes in - it throws up a nice little graph of some nonsense... Too bad I work for myself....
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote