View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 05:46 AM   #21
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Wow. Cold turkey for six months! That'll take a lot of will-power. I do suggest that you allow yourself to make an exception for any books from favourite authors/series that are on temporary very good discounts (say, 50% off or more).
That has been my problem with purchasing, so I have decided to read what I have to get the list down to manageable size. Of course, that goal does not include not using my already in-hand gift cards to purchase something. I just plan on not spending any non-gift card money.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote