View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #356
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
@GRiker:
My Catalog creation is no longer being made available in 'Periodical' format for my KDX. I have the profiles set for Kindle DX and the catalog option set for Mobi but I can't seem to get the catalog to show in any way but alpha. I'm running calibre 7.35 on a Win7 PC.

While I only have about 200 ebooks it makes the catalog lookup very tedious in alpha only form. I know I must be doing something wrong but all the posts indicate I'm set as you have told us.

Thanks for your help.
You will need to create a ticket and attach a debug trace to it.

• Capturing a debug trace
    • Click the Jobs: icon in the lower right corner of calibre's main window
    • In the 'calibre - jobs' dialog window, click on the most recent (closest to the top) 'Generate catalog' job
    • Click the Show job details button
    • Select all of the text in the 'Generate catalog' window, and copy it to your clipboard. Save it to a file 'debug.txt'
There's probably a book with a character in the title that's confusing the indexer, but I need to see the debug trace to be certain.

G