Thread: Augen Gentouch
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
If your KMart doesn't have it, ask them to do a rain check. I did one over the phone and that locked in the sale price and created a special order to ensure a unit is delivered for me, which will be set aside and I'll get something in the (paper) mail letting me know when it's in stock. The guy said it'd probably be 2-3 weeks.

Or you could keep calling and hope you catch them right as the shipment arrives. The guy I talked to in the Seattle area store said they hadn't received anything as of last night, had no idea when they would, and that he had gotten a bunch (10s? 100s?) of calls about the unit already. Based on that, it sounds like demand is high and I felt safer putting in a rain check and waiting 2-3 weeks rather than stalking the store and hoping to get one of the 10 or so units in the shipment before the other hundreds of people who are doing the same beat me to it.

Last edited by toddos; 07-27-2010 at 08:49 PM.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote