View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #49
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
It works! Amazing! And even more amazing how you let me figure it out myself with just a few hints. Still, for noobs it might still be a good idea to add some guidance on how to get into the app and initialize, assign, etc. After all, it is very user-friendly and very elegant, once you see how to make it do its magic. And it might spare you a lot of questions.

ixtab, you're my hero! Now I can actually start using my KT. Where can I donate?
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote