View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 05:40 PM   #16
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The ShellExView utility will allow you to temporarily disable/enable shell extensions to trouble-shoot any that might be interfering with Sigil's Qt File Dialogs.
OK, I think you added this after I read it initially. I will download that program and disable all shell extensions temporarily to see if that makes a diff.

Quote:
Are there certain file types listed in the folder when Sigil freezes, that when not present, won't cause a Sigil freeze?

Are you running Sigil via Sandboxie?
No, and no.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote