View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 07:04 PM   #1
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Books you gave up on ever being ebooks

Hopefully this is the right place for this.

What books have you given up on ever coming out as ebooks (or at least not until they go into public domain)? I finally broke down and bought two hard back books this weekend after concluding that they probably won't be coming out as ebooks anytime soon. Both are what one might call specialty books. Both are by Liddel Hart, Strategy and The History of World War II. I actually had purchased both as paper backs a long time ago, but both have fallen apart, so I decided to pick up hard back copied. Since both are currently out of print, I bought used hard backs.

Interestingly, I did buy an ebook copy of Strategy in the Kindle store back in 2009, but it was a poorly scanned topaz version which is no longer available. I'm not sure if it was legit or not.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote