View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 03:02 PM   #1255
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Thanks trekk, I tried that too, but it did not work. Not sure if the blanks in the font name is the problem ("Charis SIL Modified"), the font name is actually then written into the history file of the book. But it is not displayed unitl I change to another font and then back to "Charis SIL Modified".
Same goes for books I had set to "Charis SIL Modified" already, when I leave Koreader and come back I will just get Freeserif and have to change fonts two times again.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote