Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #49
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookNerd View Post
I wish I could travel back in time to 1980 and retain all the knowledge I've gained since then!
Granted. Now you're forced to live it all again from that point, you recall exactly what's going to happen at every moment, but you can't change a thing or do anything differently.

I wish I didn't have gallstones.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote