View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Is Google reading my email?

I haven't had gmail that long and I really haven't sent or received that many emails, but I've been talking to a friend about doing an ebook cover, and a lot of what we've talked about has centered around doing the graphics for it. Now I just got a Graphic Design ad right next to my emails. I suppose it's possible that it's a coincidence but that's very unlikely. I know they know where you've gone on the web and send you ads that way, but do they actually read the insides of your emails?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote