View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:50 AM   #8
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
  • It's easy to feed it by simply adding files to it via USB
  • I can take notes, highlight items, just like on a Kindle
  • There is a built-in dictionary or it integrates well with a third party dictionary.
  • If I have a legal copy from my Kindle can I use that?
  • It has a page turning function, not only scrolling
  • More open than the Kindle App
  • Works well on smartphones and tablets as well
  • Preferably free
Which one?

Ps. administrators: do you know that you can adjust adding bullet points to be more easy in the forum settings?
Coolreader will give you all the options apart from reading drm kindle books. Amazon does not allow other apps or readers to acess kindle files or services so you cant use any other reader apart from kindle for Amazon drm books.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote