View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #34
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I liked Mote in God's Eye too.
It seems like most of my favorites were coauthored by Jerry Pournelle.
Lucifer's Hammer, Inferno and Footfall.
Apache
I like Niven's Flight of the Horse and the rest of the Svetz series. He really nailed his future, too; we're almost there.

I also like his Gil the Arm Hamilton stories and I'm happy he *didn't* nail that future.

I like all his Pournelle collaborations but I'm very fond of OATH OF FEALTY. Second only to Mote. (It is also something of a Rohrsach test: some people see his Todos Santos community as a Utopia and others as a dystopia. )

Last edited by fjtorres; 12-08-2012 at 06:30 PM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote