View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #22
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
I wouldn't be so afraid of reposting. What would suck is if someone tried to resell the books.
this issue has arisen again in a piracy thread. I know this thread is pretty old but I do like the idea of automatically restricting commercial use of posted books. I think we should say at least:

These eBooks can be downloaded for non-commercial use but you cannot sell them. You can give them to your friends under the same terms or tell them where they can download the latest version. These rules apply unless a specific statement is made in the thread containing the uploaded eBook.

Or something similar. I think forcing the uploader to spell out this basic level of copyright is a hardship as does the US government which is why they decided to automatically do it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote