View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #14
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Ok, I 've changed the package in the first message with this fix applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
Yes, commenting that line seems like a good idea, since I don't spend more than 2-3 minutes on the same page and I don't need the clock to be extra accurate.

Iņigo, did you try text search? For me, the text search modal window is very unresponsive (when toggling checkboxes, pressing go/cancel etc.) and I think it caused my reader to freeze. I can't remember how it was in previous version, this is the first time I try it.
I only tested once on the emulator after I wrote the menu code, it worked well though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
Later edit: also, I think there is a problem with loading a book. When I open FBReader I get the opening book message which stays stuck until I trigger a refresh by pushing menu button or going full screen.
Yes, I've also seen it with big files. Not a huge problem for me, I always read in fullscreen mode

Btw, if there is anyone out there with .fb2 files, wait a couple of hours...
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote