View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #64
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'll just say I never met an Android tablet I liked. Android on tablets has been hamstrung by the idiots at Google. And not one yet that I've seen had a respectable processor. Unless the buyer is into hacking, this Nook won't be good for much, even reading. A backlit LCD will wash out in daylight and give you a headache in low light. I looked at the current generation of Nooks and thought they were a stupid design with a super sluggish LCD that cannot sync up correctly with the eInk screen.

So do they really think that many B&N shoppers will go for an app-less brick that runs at a snails pace for a brief 8 hours? I'm glad I don't have any B&N stock!

Oh yeah let the Kindlebot trolls come on down.

I'll give Amazon 2 months until they copy the Nook AGAIN and come out with their own color LCD and you'll the first one in the Kool aid kindle subforum singing it's praises

Plueez I think your Kool aid is getting warm.

Kindle runs cool commericials they must be the best

Last edited by boswd; 10-26-2010 at 10:19 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote