View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Stephen Goldin - SF/F

[New information]

In honor of Veterans' Day, I'm having a special 50% off sale ($4.50) on the ebook version of my military science fiction book The Eternity Brigade. Just enter coupon code UQ52B when you make your purchase. The coupon is good through Sunday, Nov. 14.

[Older post]
As an experiment in market forces, I've reduced the prices on a number of my science fiction and fantasy ebook titles to $1.99. The titles affected are:
  • Caravan
  • Herds
  • Alien Murders
  • Painting the Roses Red
  • The Devil Behind the Leaves
  • Haunted Houses
  • The Djinn Garden
  • Angel in Black
  • But As A Soldier, For His Country

You can download free samples of all of them to see whether you like them. They're all available at my Smashwords page.

Last edited by dreams; 11-11-2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: added new information and direct to post 26