View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #13
Cyberseeker
Connoisseur
Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalibUser View Post
The plugin imports images that use standard formats, eg png, and scales them to the size of the display screen for the ePub reader (retaining the aspect ratio), so if the original size of the image is significantly different to the height/width of the displayed image then some degradation is possible.
Thanks for replying. My book uses a lot of long diagrams, so I like your plugin and will use it for larger png's. I hope it develops in time to include svg files as well.

Last edited by Cyberseeker; 05-19-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Cyberseeker is offline   Reply With Quote