View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 08:14 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaplegicRacer View Post
I finally managed to get ADE 4.5.1 to work under PlayOnLinux. I'd rather be running 2.0.1 but at least I can read my purchases. Appropriate comments in stores, complaining about inability to read because of OS unsupported by Adobe, have been left.

Reading through Adobe's forums, it seems ADE is a problem child on every OS. And Adobe is TERRIBLE with support of this program. I wonder why they don't publish an API for the content network. Then they wouldn't have to worry about maintaining client software and could focus on the servers.
Don't say you've not been warned about using a version of ADE past 2.0.1. If you do, you risk downloading eBooks that can not have the DRM removed. Go install ADE 2.0.1 and don't risk your eBooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote