View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #9
goggin
Enthusiast
goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I would like Jelly Bean on my Fire along with Google apps. However, I still need the Amazon instant video...being able to keep that is the key and I don't think its possible if you put another ROM on there. Now the Kindle just looks like any other Android device for which instant video is not available.
+1 on this statement. Much as I love my Nexus 7, which is way better tablet than KFHD simply and only because of the full Android OS, there's no way I'd switch my KFHD to Android if it means losing Amazon instant video.

I did that on my original KF and wound up regretting it.
goggin is offline   Reply With Quote