View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:11 AM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleslawyer View Post
I think saying there is a ROM for KFHD is really really premature. They have 4.1 booting but it is pre-alpha, proof of concept only. Or at least what I've seen on XDA. We're probably several months from a usable cm11 if ever.
It's going to be CM10.1 (that's what they're calling the 4.2 CM ROMs).

Some people here are using 4.1 on original Kindle Fires, it works nice. There are some issues, but it's because the drivers have to be rewritten. I don't know the status of that, because for our devices, moving on is just the best choice. CM10.1 is still in development, and so any device running it pretty much has similar problems. It should be finalized by the latest February though. Next month we'll have a more stable build though.

If we didn't have so many issues with our drivers, we would be getting nightly builds from the main project.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote