View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #418
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
An idea I had while adding new books is how much time it would save for me if there was a plugin which could set default values for new books (eg. for me I'd need it to create #read:no #tags:new #rating:3 to all books I add manually, by automatic adding and new empty books). Or perhaps the possibility to make one keyboard shortcut do these things.
If you had used a tri-state #read,and treat Blank as No, No as:*ell No

There is already a 'Tags to Apply when Adding' Preferences: Adding Books

Rating: ?? why rate a book you haven't read ?? Blank is good
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote