View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #22165
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
pdurrant

Do you have a recipe for that wholemeal bread with the honey and nuts you sometimes talk about?
Well, in my breadmaker: 400g strong wholemeal bread. 3-4ml of dried quick-acting yeast, 50g chopped walnuts, 270g water, and 30-50ml of honey.

I had some today, in fact (it freezes well, so I had the second half of a loaf I baked a week or two back). Quite dense (wholemeal doesn't tend to rise as much unless very strong indeed), but very tasty.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote