View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #353
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampercam View Post
I'd like then to be able to have calibre search somewhere like fantasticfiction or other sites to see if that author has released a book in the previous 6 months. I don't necessarily want calibre to automatically look, but be able to run the search when I want to.
Try the Search the internet plugin, Fictfact by author.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampercam View Post
If it isn't possible for calibre to do this, does anyone have ideas for how they keep an eye out for new titles from lots of authors?
Get an account on Fictfact and you can receive an email any time a favorite author puts out a new book.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote