View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #22
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
[QUOTE=emellaich;1756522]
Where I find value is when someone helps me find good books that are bargains/free. Rather than hearing about every possible free book (link spam IMO) I would rather hear about ones that were highly rated, or about ones that the poster recommended from their own interest. Or, even a post from an author as long as the book was a bargain (otherwise go to the self-promotion thread). Ideally an affiliate would start with the list of all bargain books and reduce them to those that they recommend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like hearing about every possible free book. I like have the choice of viewing all the free books available and pick it or not. I don't want someone else telling me that they liked a book and only list that book. Their taste in reading is not mine.

If I find a deal, or get an code in an email, I will post it here for benefit of anyone who would like it. No benefit to me, just happy to pass on a deal.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote