View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
JasonPaulClaire
Enthusiast
JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Question Video in Calibre

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help.

I have a problem. I'm trying to make an EPUB book with calibre, word and powerpoint (also tried the equiv on openoffice - same results).

I have some text and a short video which I want to bundle into the epub doc. I have figured out that I need to put the video into a slide then import that as an object into word. everything is cool until I get to the calibre stage. When I tried to convert to EPUB (from RTF) it says the WMF (video) isn't supported by calibre so I've hit a stumbling block - suggestion convert to a web page.

So, I generated a single web page with front page 2003, saved it as pure HTML and imported that into calibre. However, when I view the OCF file (I think it's the same as an epub - I could be wrong) the video is nowhere to be seen.

Can anyone help.
Thanks for all your help in advance.
Jason
JasonPaulClaire is offline   Reply With Quote