View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Problem - Sony 650 send to device

I apologize if I'm missing something obvious, or if this is something other people have encountered, and the question has been answered:

I just received my wife's new 650, and am trying to get it set up with her reading list. I cannot find a way to send epub books to the 650. Under "send to device" I have options for lrf, lrx, rtf, etc. but no option for epub.

If I download an epub book from the Sony Library, it loads just fine to the device. I can't figure out why I can't send epub books to my wife's 650.

Thanks for any help.

Update: I must be missing something simple. I can't send epub to my 500 either (and it is the firmware updated one that can use epubs).

Last edited by junkml; 01-18-2011 at 02:39 PM.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote