View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:36 PM   #8
pondscum
Enthusiast
pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.pondscum knows the square root of minus one.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Which I'm realising that I should go for the Oasis after all. But the position of the buttons puts me off a bit
TBH the position of the buttons below the screen on the Inkpad 3 is not ideal, either. I use them when I have the reader sitting on a table in front of me, e.g. when I'm doing some reading over lunch (prevents getting greasy fingerprints on the screen). But it's pretty awkward to use the buttons while holding the reader in one hand. It's easier to tap the edge of the screen with my thumb when reading in bed, for instance.
pondscum is offline   Reply With Quote