View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:43 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
Good for them. I wonder if they've stopped violating newer books' copyrights with Open Library yet.
The biggest problem at Internet Archive is the "Community Texts" area, which appears to allow unregulated uploading of anything by anyone, and contains enormous numbers of copyrighted works.

Internet Archive is a very valuable site, and I use it all the time to download PDF pagescans of long out-of-print works, but I'd recommend checking the copyright status before you download anything, particular if the book is in the "Community Texts" collection.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote