View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 06:11 PM   #120
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
^ I am glad to see you chose wisely. For a moment I feared you might go with housing and healthcare.

Also, don't forget to check out Amazon. They are having a 50% off sale on most (all?) Marvel collections, so you might find better deals there, depending on your location.
I've had an Amazon account for years but only created a ComiXology account recently. It's linked to my Amazon account. I noticed that when I registered the app, it allowed me to transfer my Kindle purchases to the ComiXology app.

Is it better for me to keep buying titles on Amazon, or buy new ones through ComiXology? Thank you.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote