View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 03:58 PM   #53
MegAnne
Enthusiast
MegAnne began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
My changes can get the "Time period" and "Genre". The released version has "genres", "sub-genres", "themes", "time period", "tags" and "age level". These no longer match the site. "Time period" is obvious, but, for the rest, I don't know the new names. I would have said that "Genre" was the same in both, but I am now wondering of genre is now "Classification" and "sub-genre" is now "Genre".

To add to the confusion, the advanced search page has the five metadata search groups. These are "Genre", "Sub-genre", "Theme", "People/Creatures", "Age Level" and "Time period". Each of these have several options. The options under "Age Level" include what the two "Kids" genre's shown above. It looks like the search options in "Genre", "Sub-genre", "Theme", "People/Creatures" and "Age Level" are all now in the "Genre" section of the book details page.

From this, unless someone can find books with the other types, I can only get "Genre", "Classification" and "Time period" to put into the tags. The options will have to be reduced to just these three.
Sorry for the very delayed reply. For what is worth, I agree that it would seem that Genre is now "Classification" and "sub-genre" is now "Genre". Are
you planning on releasing another beta version adding Classification? That would be great.
MegAnne is offline   Reply With Quote