View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #30
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If you have followed the instructions to create the columns and done the configuration for the plugin, you should:

- Connect the device.
- Wait for calibre to finish processing and show what books are on the device
- In the calibre library list, find the book you want to retrieve the reading status for and select it.
- Select the "Store/Restore" option from the plugins menu.
- On the displayed dialog, select the "Store" option and leave "Clear if unread" unchecked.
- Press the OK button.
- After a few moment, a message should be displayed with how many bookmarks were retrieved.

The updated details should be updated in the library list. But, you may need to select a different book in the list to get the details pane updated.

If the above doesn't work, tell me and we'll have to go through what is working.

Glo with firmware 2.40
Calibre 0.9.34
Extended Touch/Glo driver 1.42
Kobo Utilities 1.0.0

I have followed the config instructions for Utilities and have a custom column set up named "percentread" of type "Integer". This is referenced in the Utility setup (as #percentread).

I connect my Glo and use the Utility menu to "Store" the current bookmarks of a single book I am currently reading which has a single annotation.

Utilities reports one book, no bookmarks found and the Percent Read column in my Library is not updated with any value.

Do I need to make any config changes to the Extended Driver ?

Thoughts would be appreciated as to what I am doing wrong.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote