View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Very nice power/charger option

I found this Fastmac-Usocket USB Wall Outlet on the BestBuy Canada site after seeing that the same thing has been sold out (forever it seems) on ThinkGeek. Each of the USB plugins is 2.1 Amps, which means that Vox does very nicely in it. http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/.../10170546.aspx

I am using an Apple IPAD USB Power Adapter when I am not near this, for example, at work. This power adapter has a really long extension cord and you just use a micro USB cord in place of the iOS end in the USB port on the adapter.

I find that the USB cord that comes with the Vox is just too short.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote