View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 01:53 PM   #40
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
We don't believe in miracles, we just depend on them.
My nephew, who is a much more capable computer "geek" than I am, assures me that what makes computers do their thing is something called "FM". Now, this being a family forum, I'm not going to go into too much detail on his definition, but I can tell you that the second word is "Magic."

A while back, I confused DiapDealer and Kevin when I reported a little inconvenience when moving files around in a book with many chapters--when you dragged it to its new home and released it, the focus of the Book Browser would shift to the beginning (or sometimes the end--depending on that FM), and in order to shift the focus back to the file, I would have to re-highlight that tab in the code window. I tried it today with 0.9.10, and that still occurs. The focus in the Book Browser window "pops" to the top, not the new location of the file.

As before, it's not a huge issue, just a slight inconvenience. I would place the solving of this one wayyyyyy down at the bottom of the list.

Really like the new release, though. I haven't started customizing my plugin icons yet, because then I'd get all obsessive about that. I'll save that for tomorrow. Thanks, guys!
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote