View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:55 PM   #6
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Fine Print! You need to read!

1 e-book Must be more than $10 on a special list .... cheapest I found was $25!!! Why I never used mine. Same with the Audiobooks.

Almost emphatically (but kindly ) and almost without a scintilla of doubt, I did not get any caveats, conditions, restrictions, or whatever. The offer was short and sweet--just a very few words. And, again, the background of the webpage with the offer on it was completely black.

The only way that I think that someone could get "if, ands, or buts" to the offer is if he or she clicked on the button to accept the deal, and the resulting webpage threw them at the person then.

If I somehow get the offer again, I will make a screenshot (and maybe an extra one just in case something happens to the first one), and make a post with the screenshot as an attachment somehow or another.

Adios, for a while.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 05-16-2019 at 05:07 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote