View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 05:20 AM   #74
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
I've noticed in Kobo Store and Overdrive ebooks (kepub), there is now a graph icon at the top right next to the settings gear icon. It gives you reader stats for the book without having to leave the book and dive into the menu to Activity. It includes percentage read for the chapter, time left to the current chapter, time to read the next chapter, a graph representing chapter lengths, and total time left to read the book. Very handy! I've been lazy and downloaded a few epubs directly from Gutenberg. Time to convert them to kepub.

I also love the changes to the notation system. Subtle but powerful. Making a highlight is so much easier now. No maddening fight with the control handles to get the correct words highlighted.

Contrary to the Eeyore's in here, I'm quite excited about this update. Haha

Last edited by Cootey; 05-26-2020 at 05:54 AM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote