View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 12:49 PM   #11
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
They published Louise Cooper's Time's Master and Chaos Gate Trilogies of which only the third book of the Time's Master series is currently on Amazon (don't ask me why only the 3rd book of the series and not the first two). Those are very good fantasy novels and it's a real pity they got stranded with such a small publisher that no one knew about to buy from. Maybe now they'll get republished or end up on Amazon.
I believe those were originally published by Tor, or at least the paperback versions that I bought many long years ago where from Tor. I suspect that like a lot of old backlist books, it's a combination of who actually has the rights to those books as well as a willingness to turn them into ebooks. Louise Cooper died about a decade ago, so it could just be a case where putting them out as ebooks isn't a priority to the current copyright holder (I think her husband is still alive).
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote