View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:08 PM   #7
jviscosi
Connoisseur
jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Focus, Nook Glowlight 4/4+, Inkbook Obsidian, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyBob View Post
Thought this was going to be about Piers Anthony.
This was in fact a publishing house that Piers Anthony was involved with -- I'm not sure if he started it but he invested in it, and they republished a number of his early books. (I know this because Mundania acquired my publisher, Hard Shell Word Factory, about 10 years ago, so this closure affected one of my books. I just found out about it today when I noticed the book was no longer available except from a third-party seller on Amazon, for $2,600[!]. Believe me when I say the book is not worth that much.)

If anyone is interested, Piers Anthony has a little statement about Mundania's closure on his web site:

http://www.hipiers.com/publishing.html#M1
jviscosi is offline   Reply With Quote