View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 06:22 PM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
+1.

As John Silas Reed wrote about the Russian revolution, and was very much a social activist, seems likely that he would author such an introduction. (specially when you read the last few paragraphs of that intro)

BTW, I saw a link for a version in html if it might be useful.
Eldritch Press --- seems to have a few interesting texts. Poor web site though.
http://www.eldritchpress.org/ist/smoke.htm
Thanks to you both. I think I'll use something like 'probably translated by...'

After I did the above post last night I thought of emailing the University of Adelaide ebook library to see if they can help, and I'll also try the publisher.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote