View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 07:03 AM   #2322
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Send the spares my way. I keep burning up my two credits a month well before the month is half over. This last month I burned through those, an extra three credits, and two WhisperSync deals at $1.99. And that's not even counting my UK account. I really need to get this under control, but I seem to be listening more these days, and reading less.
That's one of the reasons that I have kept my grandfathered in account when I don't get credits, but for $10 a year, I get member discounts. I tend to binge buy audiobooks every few months and stockpile a to be read list rather than buy as I listen. I had a 1 credit a month account for my niece and nephew for a number of years, but finally shut it down this year since they hadn't been using it.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote