View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 08:29 AM   #15
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2 + iPad Air 2 + iPad Air 4
My iPhone 13 mini order was pushed again to the 11th of January, but it surprised me by arriving on the 22nd of December!

So far, very happy with it. Size is perfect for me, as I come from an iPhone 5S, and it is very fast which is of course enjoyable. Haven't had time to play around with the cameras much yet, but it is of course quite an upgrade so far..
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote