View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 05:53 PM   #14
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 13PM, Kindle Paperwhite SE, iPad mini 6
I just got iPhone 13 Pro Max last week. I normally would prefer smaller size but decided the extra battery capacity was more important. I traded in my iPhone 11 for it, and am glad I went for the larger screen: the OLED screen is really nice to read on in the dark, and in other environments as well. I haven’t read on iPhone since getting iPad mini but I’ll be doing some now. The camera improvements (macro capability, 3x optical zoom, better low light) will be nice too.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote