View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 05:37 AM   #7
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
There's no almost about it. The iPhone 13 Pro Max is the same price as the 2021 iPad Pro 12.9 and $300 more expensive than the 2021 iPad Pro 11.
You're right. I was forgetting I got money for my trade-in. I also wish they'd had the 11 or 12 max available and I'd have sprung for that. Getting the max was kind of a necessity for me at this point because of my eye.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote