Thread: KF8 Output
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #54
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
If I understand you properly, Kovid, I've attached the epub book "Kim" that I converted and then the azw3 file that's having problems when viewed by the Kindle Touch. If I've misunderstood and you need something else, I'll be happy to provide whatever.

Jim

Edit: Well, I guess I won't. When I tried to attach the azw3, it refused to upload it, saying it was an invalid file. The epub was no problem, but figured that was no good without the other. I don't know what "invalid file" means in this context. If there's another way of getting it to you, let me know.
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote