View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 05:45 PM   #122
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Looks like this has been fixed (yay!!!), but for the record I don't have any GUI cygwin patches installed at all (nothing with Qt or KDE or anything like that), just all command-line stuff.

I do have OpenSSL installed though. Is that what you meant by Ssl?

Also, I don't configure the system PATH variable to include the cygwin bin paths so, for example, I can't run "ls" from CMD, only from a cygwin shell.
You should be good. Yes, I meant openssl. There used to be a crashing issue where the Qt distributed with Sigil was trying to load an incompatible version of OpenSSL that happened to be on the system PATH. But I haven't run into that one in a long, long while.

Happy to hear it's fixed.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote